We will of course try our best to rectify any unwanted orders, but this is best avoided as once we process your order, we pay for materials. We offer a full refund (less your £10 deposit and any payment processing charges) on orders cancelled within 48 hrs.
For cancellations on framesets, carbon disc wheels and bicycles over 48 hrs to 7 days, we offer a full refund, less £350. Refunds after 7 days (less £350) can only happen if we find another buyer.
Eligibility for our warranty is to be determined at the discretion of Sonnet. Warranties are available to the original owner only.
All our steel framesets come with a 5 year structural warranty (welds and materials only).
Our warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage resulting from improper assembly, installation or maintenance, including damage caused by lack of skill, competence or experience of the user or assembler.
- Products that have been modified, used in an unreasonable or excessive manner, abused, involved in accidents or anything outside of ‘normal intended use’.
- Damage or deterioration to product surface finish, aesthetics or appearance of the product.
- Rim damage resulting from not using the correct brake pads or from using improperly maintained/cleaned or worn brake pads.
- Wear and tear from normal use, which may include a broken spoke or worn bearings.
- Labor and shipping costs incurred to repair any product.
This warranty is expressly limited to the repair and replacement of defective product. If the product is deemed to be ineligible, Sonnet cannot be held liable for damage to person or property that may occur. This warranty does not affect your rights under applicable national law.
Individual bicycle parts are covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty. Please refer to each manufacturer’s website for further details.
For carbon wheels, Pro-Lite International Ltd. guarantees your Sonnet wheel will be free of defect and will function as described for a period of two years.
By agreeing to purchase products/services from us, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
If a problem occurs, check the webpage for the product at the manufacturer’s website + applicable videos and FAQs to see if there's a simple solution. If this line of inquiry does not reveal a solution, please contact us directly. Proof of purchase will be required as well as any relevant frame or serial numbers.